Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting started -- Davis the artist

I have a friend, Hope Carlson, who started a blog so friends could follow her new journey into music school. What an idea.
My life has been a bit of a jumble in the last year and a half, so I figure, the one thing that stays constant is the web. I plan to leave pictures, thoughts, ideas for friends and family as a nice way to stay connected.
I also heard this author today talk about how writing helped her get through the death of her husband. The more I can write about my experiences, the better! Although I'm a historian, I don't have a lot of records of the past year. That'll stop now. I also like the idea of having a sort of public diary so friends and family can keep up with me. I promise I'll leave the really personal stuff to pen and paper!!

Here I am, going back to February of '08. This is the day Davis's drawing of a ladybug was displayed in the library. It was a little piece of art that he had made in kindergarten.

Here's Ben and Davis in the Chelmsford library parking lot.











Here is the ladybug


Here is Ben playing in the library

No comments: